Effective: July 22, 2019
What information do we collect?
- Information obtained from third parties – We may obtain information about you from third parties. We also may obtain information from third parties in connection with providing the Services to you.
- Submission information – When you submit information through the Website, we may store that information and also collect and store metadata about that information. To the extent you have included any personally identifiable information in your submissions, it will be stored, but will not be disclosed or shared, except as required to provide the Services to you, and we will never sell it.
- Information about your use of the Services – We may collect information about your interaction with the Website for any purpose, including to help validate your identity or detect potentially fraudulent conduct.
- Cookies – When you access SJ-Tours.com, we may send one or more cookies (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information). Cookies may be used to track user behavior, geography, and content preferences to enhance the user’s experience and target content towards your preferences.
- Log information – When you use the Website, our servers may automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We will not use or share such information, except as required to provide the Services to you, and will never sell it.
- User communications – When you send an email, you hereby assign any and all rights that you own in and to User communications to SJ-Tours.com. You further agree that SJ-Tours.com shall own exclusive rights in and to any such User communications, including, without limitation, rights in copyright.
- Links – We may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed.
What do we use your information for?
- To personalize your experience – Your information helps us better respond to and tailor our Website and Services to your individual needs.
- To improve our Website – we may update and improve our website and Services based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service
- To process transactions – we will never share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes without your consent.
How do we protect your information?
- We do not employ any security measures to protect against unauthorized access, but do not collect, store or process any user data from the Website.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Website and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), as we do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any personal information through the Website.
Changes to this policy
If you have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us through the Site or write to us at Contact@sj-tours.com.